This Ultra-luxury ‘yacht’ gulet offers guests a quite extraordinary experience with its exceptional standards of design and luxuriously lavish furnishings.
At 55m and with six cabins, Meira affords plentiful space both above and below decks for 12 guests. One large Master Cabin on the main deck has a king size bed; three large VIP Cabins have double beds and another two large cabins have twin beds (twin beds can be joined together to form a double bed). Each single bed size is 100cm x 200cm and double beds are 130cm x 200cm.
All cabins are beautifully decorated and are furnished to top quality standard with paintings by renowned painters adorning the walls above the bed. All cabins include a home-automation system which can be used to control the air-conditioning, curtains, lights and entertainment system.
The Ultra-luxury Meira offers a wonderful experience with an almost fairytale atmosphere throughout. The gulet has one large salon on the main deck complete with dining room and comfortable sofas; four sunbathing areas, a pool on the flybridge deck and a very large and comfortable Sky Lounge with a bar, sofas and dining area.
For further relaxation on board the Meira offers a massage room and a sauna.
- Total Cabins: 6 cabins (1 Large Master Cabin, 3 VIP Double Cabins, 2 Large Twin Beds)
- Type: Luxury Steel Motor Sailor
- Length: 54.5 meters
- Beam: 9.92 meters
- Engine: 2 X Mitsubishi 1000 HP
- Generators: 3 X IVECO, 85 KW 380 V.AC, 50HZ
- Top speed: 16 knots
- Electricity: 12v, 24v, 220v
- Cruising Speed: 13 Knots
- LED TVs in Saloon, Sky Lounge and all cabins
- Wi-fi connection, Sonos music system
- Home-Theatre System in all cabins
- Playstation, Computer games
- Full sailing equipment
- Radar, GPS, Vhf, Navtex, Shart, Epirp
- Ais, depth sounder and finder, Watermaker
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Speed Boat with 100HP+ engine
- Windsurfer, Canoe, Wakeboard
- Paddleboard, Waterski, Ringo
- Snorkelling & Fishing equipment
MS Meira will be operating as full board basis .
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, prepared on daily basis traditional homemade Turkish meals served with seasonal fresh vegetables and fruits. For FB, drinks will be extra paid on board or Guest can bring their own drinks. For all inclusive option, all soft drinks & local alcoholic drinks will be included as unlimited basis.
from £91,000 for the week
2022 & 2023 Departures
May 7, 14, 21, 28
Jun 4, 11, 18, 25
Jul 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
Aug 6, 13, 20, 27
Sep 3, 10,17, 24
Departure every Saturdays for 2022 & 2023