Gulet Cruise Holidays - Private Hire & Cabin Sales
Gulet cruise holidays are a dream experience - simply relax and soak up the sun as you cruise crystal clear waters, exploring the remains of ancient Mediterranean civilisations along the stunning coastline of Turkey and the Greek Islands. A gulet cruise is a unique way to spend your holiday and to explore the beautiful Turkish coastline or Greek Islands. Gulets are traditional Turkish motor yachts, which are beautifully crafted from wood. They have a spacious sundeck, perfect for soaking up the sun and admiring the views as you cruise the clear waters of the Aegean and Mediterranean. A gulet cruise allows you to reach secluded bays not accessible by land and to swim in the clearest of water, away from the shore. From time to time you will stop off to visit places of interest along your route, the perfect way to explore the remains of the ancient civilizations, which once inhabited this part of the world. Our gulets have between 3 to 10 cabins. All cabins are equipped with air conditioning and en suite facilities including WC, hand basin and shower. Air conditioning cannot be operated whilst gulets are in harbour and will operate usually between 3 to 5 hours per day.
We are Gulet cruise holiday specialists, providing the ultimate gulet cruise experiences for our valued customers. Whether it is a cruise along the beautiful Turkish coastline or exploring secluded Greek Islands, we will have a great choice for you.
Highlights of Gulet Cruise:
- Gulet cruises are enjoyed in a friendly & relaxed atmosphere, mostly are family run and the captain is the owner
- Delicious homemade cooking, using fresh vegetables, fruits, and traditional dishes
- The Crews provide personal service and always goes extra mile
- Gulet cruises stop every day in an amazing spots, allowing you swim in crystal clear water, normally you wouldn’t be able to access from the land .
- During a gulet cruise you will visit and explore new places fishing villages and towns as well as ancient ruins, in some itinerary you may join to daily excursions like Dalyan trip.
What to bring:
- Swimwear, casual wear and bare feet are the order of the day shoes may not be worn on board, although you will, of course, need to bring some with you for when you go ashore.
- By nature of the design, space is limited so it is best not to bring too much with you and a holdall is recommended instead of a rigid suitcase.
- Sheets are provided as bath towels for your cabin although not swimming towels.
Gulet Categories: We have different categories of Gulets from standard to VIP Ultra luxury. If we think of equivalent of the hotels we might give some star ratings as below.
- VIP Ultra Luxury Gulet-yachts: (5* Ultra - Deluxe) This is our top range category and no expenses spared, no luxury wording can match the description of these Yachts.
- De luxe category: (5* ) This category Gulets are the most luxuries Gulet and offers excellent value for money
- Luxury category: (4 * Deluxe) This category Gulets are luxury Gulet and offers excellent quality and very good service
- Standard Plus: (4 * ) This category Gulets are still luxury they offer excellent value for money, more spacious and services are very good
- Standard Gulet: (3 * plus) this category Gulets are traditional Gulets they do still offer good service and have air-conditioned Cabins with en suite facilities, but they are more traditional and simple Gulets.