Day 1 - Istanbul Classic Tour
Duration: 9 am to 4 pm.
Visit the most important popular sites of Istanbul in one full day tour.
St Sophia Museum, Byzantine Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace and Grand Bazaar.
Day 2 - Istanbul Two Continents Tour
Duration: 9 am to 4 pm
One of the most beautiful sights in the world, the Bosphorus, is the strait separating two continents Europe and Asia. This tour includes a Bosphorus Cruise and visits the Spice Bazaar, Rustempasa Mosque, Beylerbeyi Palace, Bosphorous Bridge and Camlica Hill
Both Tours are includes :
• Professional English-speaking tour guide for the duration of the tour
• Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
• Pick up & drop off from/to your Istanbul hotel
• Entrance fees , 1 Lunch
1. Pick up and drop off is only from/to your hotel.
2. Pick up is between 08:00 and 09:00 am depending on where there hotel is located.
3. Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays and is replaced with Underground Cistern & Turkish and Islamic Arts Musuem.
4. The Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays and will be replaced with a visit to the Spice Bazaar.
5. St. Sophia Museum is closed on Mondays and will be replaced with the Underground Cistern.
6. Beylerbeyi Palace is closed on Monday and Thursday and replaced with Imperial Yildiz Park and Yildiz Porcelain Factory.
These tours are a 'Guaranteed Departure. This means it will depart regardless of how many people are booked on to it.
Regular Tour Price: £120 per person for 2 days (£65 per person for each tour)
Private Tour Price: £290 per person for 2 days (£150 per person for each tour)
Sultanahmet Mosque (Blue Mosque)
More familiarly known as the Blue Mosque due to its interior panelling of blue and white Iznik tiles, it was built for Sultan Ahmet I between 1609-1616. Topkapi Palace The opulent home of the Ottoman Sultans from the 15th-19th centuries, highlights include the Harem, the treasury with the famous Spoonmaker’s Diamond and the Topkapi Dagger.
The Church of the Divine Wisdom is one of the world’s most important architectural monuments 100 miles due to its astonishing free-standing dome. Originally a church, then a mosque, it is now a museum.
One of the oldest and largest covered markets in the world, this is the perfect place to hunt for your holiday souvenirs in the labyrinth of streets and passages which house over 4000 shops.
Take a cruise along the strait that separates Europe and Asia passing stunning buildings such as the Dolmabahçe Palace, as you head towards the Black Sea.