This exceptional boutique hotel offers true personal service and amazing architecture representing old glory days of Ephesus. There is very pleasant outdoor swimming pool with sun loungers and parasols and with beach towels. Also there is a garden with magnificent view terrace areas where you can relax.
Vinifera Ephesus Boutique hotel has 16 rooms: 14 Deluxe, 1 suite room and 1 family room. All rooms and lobby are tastefully furnished to high standard, reflecting classical style. Hotel is offering exceptionally high standard breakfast with local delicatessen. You can taste true Aegean cuisine in a different way.
Hotel is located in Ephesus very convenient for visiting World famous Ephesus ruins and museums.
The closest airport is Izmir airport, 45 minutes drive away.
The Distance to Ephesus is 6km, ( around 30 minutes by walk, 5 minutes by drive).
Neo hotel has 16 rooms: 14 Deluxe, 1 suite room and 1 family room
Every room given old Greek goddess names and all they are tastefully furnished
Suite room is divided inside as separate section but not separate room.
- 24-hour Reception/Concierge Service
- Breakfast lounge
- 24 hour Room service
- Outdoor pool with beach towels, sun loungers and parasols
- Garden and terrace areas
- Laundry service
- Free wifi
One of the best preserved and most visited ancient Roman cities. It was also here that St Paul preached some of his most famous sermons and where the Virgin Mary spent her final days. This ancient UNESCO World Heritage site of Ephesus, know as Efes in Turkish, which dates back perhaps as early as 7th Century BC is Turkey’s historical jewel. Ephesus was a Greek, Roman and Byzantine city at different points in time
Places to Visit & Distances:
- Ephesus – Grand Theatre with 8000 years of history, 6 km
- Basilica of St John – Constructed in 6 th Century 10 min walking distance.
- Grand Fortress of Selcuk – Built in Byzantine times – 10 min walking distance
- Isa Bey Mosque – Built around 1375 – 10 min walking distance.
- Temple of Artemis – One of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World – 15 min walking distance.
- House of Mary – Catholic and Muslim Shrine – 8km
- Seven Sleepers – Youths in 250AD Cave Hideaway to avoid persecution emerging 300 years later – 3.5km
- Sirince Village – Historic Village where population exchanged from Greeks to Turks – Famous for Wine, Olive Oil & Artifacts – 9km.
- Ephesus Museum – Local Museum dedicated to Ephesus 10 min walking distance.
- Pamucak Beach – 11km long sandy beach – 9km