This grand hotel in a stunning harbour-front location, offers all the Ingredients of a dream holiday. The hotel has its own marina and is in an idyllic setting which is nonetheless only a few minutes’ walk from the centre, offering convenient access to all of the attractions of Fethiye. Standards of accommodation and facilities are high - perfect for a relaxing break.
The hotel benefits from stunning views throughout, from the rooftop terrace where breakfast is served, to the Iskele bar set to the side of the Marina and the seafront Bayside restaurant serving a range of snacks including delicious ‘pide’, traditional Turkish pizza. During the summer months dinner too is taken overlooking the marina.
The architecture is in the style of an Ottoman palace or grand summer residence. This theme is continued throughout the décor with rich crimsons, golds and beautiful flower motifs. Such attention has been paid to detail in the interior design that the bedside lamps are made from intricately painted ostrich eggs.
The hotel is set in beautiful gardens and has a wealth of facilities ensuring complete relaxation. Steps lead up to the large swimming pool where there is plenty of space to soak up the sun, as well as a children’s pool, jacuzzi section and poolside bar. Alternatively, make the most of the seafront setting by lounging on the comfortable cushions set on the waterfront. The spa offers a variety of beauty treatments and different kinds of massage. There is a fully equipped fitness room, sauna and authentic Turkish bath.
- recommended for weddings, honeymoons and all special occasions.
- due to high demand and the limited number of rooms we recommend early booking to avoid disappointment.
Transfer & Distances
- Transfer: 1 hour transfer from Dalaman Airport,
- Location: 5 minutes walk from centre of Fethiye, 20 minute dolmus ride to Çalis beach, or 30 minutes by water taxi, 10 minutes by dolmus to Aksaslar beach.
Total rooms: 34 Standard rooms, 14 Suites.
These 34 well-designed, cosy rooms all feature a private French balcony with a view onto the marina and are available with king-size or twin beds.
These 14 elegantly appointed rooms invite you to simply lounge the day away in privacy. With views of the marina, the rooms are available with queen size beds.
- mini Rooms bar, tea/coffee making facilities,
- safety deposit box,
- free wi-fi Internet connection,
- satellite TV,
- French balcony with sea view,
- en suite bath with shower attachment*, WC hairdryer.
- Standard ground floor rooms all have shower cubicles.
- There are 2 disabled rooms located on the ground floor with walk in showers that have hand rails and seats in the shower.
- The suites have: separate bedroom and living room with sofa bed, TV in each room and Jacuzzi bath and can sleep up to 2 adults and 2 children
- Swimming pool with Jacuzzi, pool towels are supplied
- children’s pool and play area
- restaurants, bars
- fitness centre with instructor, sauna, Turkish bath.
- a laptop can be borrowed by guests for use in the reception area.
Facilities subject to charge
- Room service
- massage & beauty treatments in spa
- A charge is made for fresh orange juice at breakfast
- the pool bar, jetty (Iskele) bar and the Bayside snack restaurant are not open during the winter or early and late season.
Facilities Transfer & Distances
1 hour transfer from Dalaman Airport, 5 minutes walk from centre of Fethiye, 20 minute dolmus ride to Çalis beach, or 30 minutes by water taxi, 10 minutes by dolmus to Aksaslar beach.
FETHIYE: A traditional market town, Fethiye nestles in a natural harbour protected by the small islands off the shore - Sovalye Adasi is the closest with a further eleven islands in the outer bay. Fethiye harbour is the ideal place for a seafront promenade, bustling with fishing boats, gulets and international yachts, whilst the town exudes charm, with some excellent restaurants and a market where locals gather to sell their wares - it is the biggest in the area and the perfect place to hunt for bargains, hone your bartering skills and stock up on holiday souvenirs. As dusk falls the many cafes, lively bars and shops situated in the maze of narrow streets and alleys come to life, overlooked by the floodlit tomb of Amyntas, which dates back to 350 BC, a Doric temple façade carved in the rock face.
We arrived home from Fethiye on Monday, and would just like to thank you and Akin for planning an amazing trip, as usual the Ece Saray Hotel was lovely. The staff there are some of the best we have come across, and breakfasts were great. We are looking ahead to 2023 and was wondering if you could arrange a quote for a similar trip. Thanks once again, Sue and Mike Fedeczko - 28 September 2022