This brand new boutique hotel combines authentic style with modern comforts for a luxury beach holiday.
Riad Villa Blanche can justly claim to be unique, it is Agadir’s only luxury, boutique hotel in the Riad style.
It is perfectly situated to benefit from the resort’s many attractions, only 400m from the golden, sandy beach. This is the perfect choice for those who want to enjoy the famed Moroccan sun and Agadir’s beautiful beach in style.
The architecture of the Riad Villa Blanche is traditional but the interior offers intimate riad style blended with contemporary design and the latest in modern conveniences. This beautiful hotel combines authentic Moroccan features with an elegant ambience. There are only 28 rooms, which have all been decorated and furnished in individual style with the same attention to detail.
The Riad Villa Blanche offers all amenities for complete relaxation. Soak up the sun around the spacious swimming pool in the attractive gardens as you enjoy a refreshing drink from the pool bar. To really unwind, pay a visit to the luxury spa, where you can try a rejuvenating spa treatment or simply relax in the steam room or sauna or indoor heated swimming pool.
Enjoy an aperitif in the hotel’s stylish bar before heading for dinner in the Restaurant Villa Blanche. The menu offers delicious Mediterranean French and Moroccan specialities based on regional and seasonal produce.
Overall this property is suitable for those with mobility restrictions.
Transfer & distances
- around 400m from the long, sandy beach and within easy reach of shops, bars and restaurants.
- 30 minutes’ transfer from Agadir International airport.
Total room: 28 rooms and suites
All rooms are very spacious, stylish and elegant with a king-sized or twin beds.
- Each is air- conditioned with minibar,
- satellite TV and
- en suite bath or shower and WC.
- Some have a private balcony or terrace.
- outdoor swimming pool,
- exclusive SPA of more than 200 sqm with indoor heated swimming pool,
- steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi, Hammam, fitness room,
- and many treatments cabins, offering Moroccan and Berbere traditional massages and treatments, with an additional VIP SPA area.
- Restaurant and a lounge bar.
Facilities subject to charge include
- spa, massage and beauty treatments.
A holiday in Agadir is all about the beach – an astonishing 8km long stretch of fine, golden sand. With its wide palm-lined streets and laid-back beachfront bars and cafes, which stretch along the seafront promenade, Agadir is one of Morocco’s most modern resorts.
More reminiscent of the south of France, than traditionally Moroccan, it is a favourite with families and caters for guests of all ages. Those who like an active holiday won’t be disappointed – there are a number of golf courses nearby, and the long sandy beach is perfect for watersports.